5 ways to inject vintage glamour into your everyday wardrobe.. without looking like you're headed to a costume party.

People often describe the way I'm dressed as "timeless" or even "regal". I choose to take that as a compliment! 


I also get asked "How do you do it?" a lot.  Many people are drawn to a "retro" or "vintage" look, but they want to avoid looking costume-y or ridiculous. The idea is to look timeless, classic and elegant, not pretentious or foolish. 


So.. what are the secrets? Over the next five days I will share what I think the key elements are. Try one or two for a little retro glam, or all five at once for the full power of a blast-from-the-past!


So, here they are... the five easy ways to inject some vintage, retro glam into your wardrobe, without looking like you're headed to a costume party!

  1. Rock the Frock
  2. Try a Cat's-Eye
  3. The Scarlet Pout
  4. Do the UpDo
    • Sweeping your hair up off your neck instantly transforms your look from ordinary to something a little more special. On the blog here: Non Mumsy Updos
  5. Accessorise
I hope you found these tips useful. Let me know what you think! What are your secrets for glamour? Share in the comments! 

2 comments

  1. I for one know I will be checking in daily for these tips, you caught my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that, I hope you find my ideas useful! :)

    ReplyDelete