The packaging with this one is lovely, they have gone to the extra trouble of enclosing the presentation box with another layer - makes a big difference to how nice it looks.. I'll even forgive the pink :)
The contents are interesting, here's what was in the box:
- Biotherm Aquasource Moisturiser
- John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Shampoo & Conditioner
- Shiseido Sheer Matifying Compact Foundation (this is a really gorgeous little sample, it's in a whole miniature compact. The colour looks a little dark for me but the presentation is just lovely)
- Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days - 4 sachets
- Clavin Klein Fragrance - CK one Shock for her & for him (2 samples of each). These samples have tiny little spray caps.. too cute!
Can't say I am hugely excited by this.. I think I want more makeup items rather than haircare or skin care, and just one makeup sample in the whole lot has me wanting more. That said, there's some nice stuff here, and I'm looking forward to reviewing it all for you!
I'm not sure what to try first, what do you think?