Benefit Instant Brow Pencil in "Deep"




 Taking the time to pencil in your brows can really complete your look. I use a lighter pencil for daytime, but if I am out to dinner or want a more dramatic look, my go-to pencil is the Benefit Instant Brow Pencil in "Deep".


Everything Benefit does is full of the gorgeous retro styling, but encased in the gorgeous old fashioned packaging is some great modern formulations - it's really the best of both worlds, I think! 


This brow pencil is no exception. It gives me a great look in no time at all, as long as I am careful with it - the pencil is soft and creamy so it's easy to overdo it if you are heavy handed. 


Product Claims:
Benefit Instant Brow Pencil offers soft, subtle, long-wearing definition. It glides on instantly and leaves a natural, powder-like finish. The spoolie tip allows for perfect blending. Available in: Light to Medium, Medium to Dark and Dark.
To use, lightly draw pencil on the brow, filling in sparse areas. Brush brows in place with the spoolie.

Omega's thoughts:
The Good: Great for a dramatic, dark-brow look. 
The Bad: Pencil is soft, a light hand is needed to avoid an overly heavy look. 
Would I buy it again: I'd definitely give it serious consideration. 
Rating: Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Can't Fault it, Excellent - 5/5 Omegas

No comments