Eye of Horus Lash Extension Mascara



The last thing I put on, usually, before I dash out the door is some mascara. It makes my eyes "Pop" and to me, is the difference between looking like you made an effort and looking like you didn't. Even though I have my routine down to the bare essentials mascara is the important finishing touch to my everyday look

I have almost no brand loyalty when it comes to mascara- I am always distracted by the latest, greatest thing that promises the world and usually turns out to be... pretty much like every other mascara on the market. 

This one is really rather good though, and as an added bonus it's made with natural ingredients. I also really like the packaging and the fact it draws on a historical recipe


Its Eye of Horus Lash Extension Mascara - this can be a hard brand to find in the stores, but they do sell all of their stuff online, so if you want to try it out that's probably the best way to go. 




Here's what they have to say about the formulation: 



Representing regeneration, health and protection the ancient Egyptian Symbol of the Eye of Horus ensures healing, wisdom and prosperity to its bearer.


Ideal for sensitive eyes Eye of Horus Mascara strengthens and lengthens for ultimate Goddess lashes.

Designed to accentuate and enhance the natural beauty of your Lashes.

Naturally formulated in the style of the ancient Egyptians with plant based ingredients and Waxes including:

  Ω    Carnauba Wax
  Ω    Beeswax
  Ω    Rice Bran Wax
  Ω    Candelilla Wax

In Summary:
The Good: It's a perfectly good mascara in a pretty package. If you had sensitive eyes it might be a good one to try out, due to the natural ingredients. 
The Bad: Really not very different to many others in the market.
Would I buy again: Given that it's hard to find, and it's not really earth-shatteringly good, probably not.
Rating: Ω Ω Ω Ω  Very good, but doesn't "rock my world" - 4/5 Omegas

   

No comments