K.I.S.S.- Omega's Everyday Face

The K.I.S.S. (Keep it simple, stupid!) principle can be applied to most things in life - even makeup. I thought I'd start with my very quick "everyday face". Of course this changes all the time, but when I am in a rush, have nothing special on, and just need to look presentable for work, this is one of the looks that I do.


I can put this on in less than five minutes as I rush out the door, and if I am in a rush I don't even use brushes or anything, just apply it all with my fingers..


When I'm in a hurry I keep the number of products to a minimum. this look has primer, concealer, eyebrow pencil, eyeshadow, mascara and lipstick - that's it!


I go with a smokey/neutral eye, keeping it fairly light for daytime, and I can't resist a red lip. Because I wear so much red, and I have the wild red hair, it pulls everything together for me!

 So, breaking it down, here's what I'm wearing. You can click through to my reviews on each product for more details:

You know, if someone had asked me what brands I wear the most, I would have said it was a mixture of all sorts of things, but it seems L'Oreal has dominated my makeup bag for now!


Oh, and because I'm sure someone will ask, The necklace I'm wearing says "Fat" and was designed by the lovely Definatalie . She's doing another pre-order for these soon and makes them in many colours so if it tickles your fancy do pick one up!


This look is so simple I don't think it really needs a tutorial, but if you want one - ask me, and I'll do it.



No comments