I can put this on in less than five minutes as I rush out the door, and if I am in a rush I don't even use brushes or anything, just apply it all with my fingers..
When I'm in a hurry I keep the number of products to a minimum. this look has primer, concealer, eyebrow pencil, eyeshadow, mascara and lipstick - that's it!
I go with a smokey/neutral eye, keeping it fairly light for daytime, and I can't resist a red lip. Because I wear so much red, and I have the wild red hair, it pulls everything together for me!
- L'Oreal Studio Secrets anti-redness primer
- L'Oreal Visible Lift Foundation in Shade 100 - Ivory
- L'Oreal Brow Stylist Eyebrow Pencil in "Darker Light Brown"
- L'Oreal Colour Appeal Trio Pro eyeshadow "For Blue Eyes"
- Eye of Horus Lash Extension Mascara
- Coral Colours Matte Lipstick in "Scarlet"
Oh, and because I'm sure someone will ask, The necklace I'm wearing says "Fat" and was designed by the lovely Definatalie . She's doing another pre-order for these soon and makes them in many colours so if it tickles your fancy do pick one up!
This look is so simple I don't think it really needs a tutorial, but if you want one - ask me, and I'll do it.