L'Oreal Colour Appeal Trio Pro eyeshadow "For Blue Eyes"

This is a great workhorse of a product. It goes on easily, is almost totally idiot-proof, and tends to look good no matter what you do with it. That's how it earned a place in my everyday look!


It's L'Oreal Colour Appeal Trio Pro eyeshadow "For Blue Eyes" - they bought out a whole range of these for different coloured eyes. My eyes are mostly blue, but they change colour with the weather or my mood, or what eyeshadow I wear - they can look grey or green sometimes. 


This tends to really bring out the blue, which is what you'd expect from a compact specifically designed for blue eyes!


The back has a suggested method of putting each colour on, and this does make for a nice look.. there's plenty of other ways to wear these shadows though, and I have yet to find one that doesn't work. 


In Summary:


The good: Great neutrals that combine well and bring out the blue in your eyes. 
The bad: The instructions, while good, might discourage people from experimenting with these, which would make them miss out on lots of other fun ways to wear these colours
Would I buy it again: Maybe, I do like the new and shiny though, and it's possible I could be tempted away from another good set of neutrals. 
Rating: Ω Ω Ω Ω  Very good, but doesn't "rock my world" - 4/5 Omegas



No comments