L'Oreal Visible Lift Foundation

I think "Foundation" is called that for a reason - it really does make the canvas for the rest of your look to shine from, and if it's not right, then nothing else you wear really matters.


It can be really tricky to find the right one, too - human skin comes in a million shades and hues, and add to that  all the different states from dry to oily, and you have a lot of variables in play. 


When you do find one that's right for you, you stick with it. I suspect this is why foundation has a much higher brand/product loyalty than other kinds of makeup.


My habits certainly are in line with this trend - when I found the foundation that suited me I stuck to it, and I have been buying the same one for quite some time now.



The foundation of my everyday look? Is L'Oreal Visible Lift Foundation in shade 100 - "Ivory".  It has just the right amount of coverage for me, matches my complexion nicely, and looks really natural on my skin. It gives me a lovely pale dewy look that I like a lot. 


The good: See above - for me, this is a great product, and good value. 
The bad: The only bad thing about this is the pump - it's great while the bottle is full, but when it gets nearly empty, you either have to throw it away and waste a heap of product or bust it open, making a huge mess. The pump-top is sealed onto the bottle so this is no small enterprise!
Would I buy again: I have bought this many times, and will do so in the future (until something even better comes along!)
Rating: Ω Ω Ω Ω  Ω Can't Fault it, Excellent - 5/5 Omegas

No comments