I must say it was rather exciting. There's nothing quite like getting a present in the post!
The packaging is great, a cute little box, with nice tissue paper inside, sealed with a sticker.. the samples are all nestled in shredded tissue paper and everything arrived in pristine condition. I can see the box being useful too, it's really sturdy, so perhaps it will find its way into my storage collection!
Now to answer the real question.. what's in it?!
- Genefique Youth Activator - Lancome (2 samples)
- Cream Blush - LimeLily Cosmetics (looks full size, nice!)
- Honey I washed the Kids soap - Lush (smells delicious)
- Collagen Orange Drink - Taut (Has shark cartilage in it.. sounds.. tasty?!)
- Resistance Range - Kerastase. which included sachets of Bain De Force Shampoo, Climent Anti-Usure Treatment & Ciment Thermique Reconstructor Milk.
A nice collection of products, and I am really looking forward to trying them all out - of course I will post my reviews here for you!
Which one do you think I should try first?