Out to Dinner Makeup

Anyone who knows me knows that I will take any excuse to dress up. Even a cheapie meal at a hole-in-the-wall restaurant can be made a bit more special if you dress for the occasion! 


Here's one of the looks I like doing when I am going out to dinner.


Here's the products I used:


(I will review each one separately very soon and put the links here, then you'll be able to click through if you want the details..)


If I'm going out during the week it is usually after a long day at work, so I rely on compacts and want to be able to turn my daytime makeup into something more suitable for evening. A change of jewellery and a fancy jacket and I'm good to go.. 

I also take the time to pin my hair up. I can do this in about ten mins, a messy, modern take on the "updos" of bygone eras.. it suits me! I can put up a tutorial on how to do this if you're interested, just ask me in the comments!

Here's my best attempt at taking a photo of the top of my own head!







No comments