Here's one of the looks I like doing when I am going out to dinner.
Here's the products I used:
(I will review each one separately very soon and put the links here, then you'll be able to click through if you want the details..)
- Revlon New Complexion Compact in shade 01 - Ivory Beige
- Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eye Shadow in "Lightning" (from the "Bobbi's Beauty Rules" compact)
- Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow in "Eclipse" (from the "Bobbi's Beauty Rules" compact)
- Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor in "Stay Currant"
- Bourjois "Coup de Theatre" Mascara
- Benefit Instant Brow Pencil in "Deep"
If I'm going out during the week it is usually after a long day at work, so I rely on compacts and want to be able to turn my daytime makeup into something more suitable for evening. A change of jewellery and a fancy jacket and I'm good to go..
I also take the time to pin my hair up. I can do this in about ten mins, a messy, modern take on the "updos" of bygone eras.. it suits me! I can put up a tutorial on how to do this if you're interested, just ask me in the comments!
Here's my best attempt at taking a photo of the top of my own head!