And the winner is...

A big thank you to all who entered my competition to win the Clairns Luscious Lips pack..

Alas and alack there can only be one winner..

Carefully selected by the very finest random number generator...


It's commenter Number 11... GlossQueen!

Congratulations, GlossQueen.. you have 48 hours to contact me (fashionadjacent AT gmail DOT com) with your address details or I will redraw the prize! :)

If you didn't win, sorry! I will be doing more giveaways as the blog hits more milestones, so the very best thing you can do to increase your chances next time is tell your friends about the blog - "Like" it on Facebook, Follow the blog on twitter, share the posts using the handy-dandy  buttons at the top and bottom of every post!

I really encourage you to speak up and tell me what you want. Without readers, this blog is nothing! If you have requests, please let me know. Want to see a tutorial on a makeup look or hairstyle? Got a wardrobe dilemma? Let me know!




1 comment