As seen on TV: Glee - Alannah Hill and City Chic dupes show up again!

Regular readers will remember when I found some Fashion Doppelgangers - a City Chic dress that's made from the same fabric as a far more expensive (and not available in plus sizes) Alannah Hill frock!



I was watching the latest episode of Glee last night, and the dress has popped up again!!

Here's the best screen shot I could grab of Quinn in the dress...


I was assuming that they chose the Alannah Hill frock for Quinn, but comparing the two dresses, it looks like Quinn is in the City Chic version of the dress.

While I am on the subject of Glee, and it's latest episode.. I simply must share how much I love Mercedes and the direction they have gone with her styling this season. Both her clothes and her makeup are just awesome, I think they are really highlighting just how gorgeous she is!

Just look at her rocking this vintage-styled dress:


If I found out where they got this stunner, I will certainly share it with you.

So what do you think? Am I right? Or do you think there's yet another version of this dress floating around?
Do you know if Mercedes' dress is available retail? If so, where? Speak up in the comments!

1 comment

  1. It's the Betsey Johnson dress. Alannah Hill doesn't make it worldwide...

    ReplyDelete