Bloom Belle de Jour launch

This morning I made the trek to Chapel St to attend the launch of Bloom’s spring summer colour collection Belle de Jour.

The name reminds me delightfully of "secret diary of a call girl" (remember that show?)

There was champagne (which I declined, having had rather too many cocktails last night) and delicious macrons which made for a decadent breakfast indeed!

More importantly there was the new spring collection! There's a really interesting brow definer which has a chisel-ended pencil and brow gel in one cute unit.. Three gorgeous eye crayons, a dual toned creme blush, a lip gloss, and a dual lip colour/gloss..

I dodged the pink stuff (as usual) and picked up the chocolate and taupe eye pencils & of course could not resist their matte red lippy, called "Bella".

I was also lucky enough to receive some gifts.. A cosmetics bag and a gift bag with some kikki.k stationery, crystal nail file, moisturizer sample, and some interesting looking lemonade!

A rather pleasant start to the day, I must say!

No comments