Bellabox sample box review - November

I got my first Bellabox today. My first impression is that its smaller and lighter than the other boxes I've gotten..

So what's inside?



So, once again, high on the skincare, low on the makeup. The brands in here are luxe but the samples are TINY. Not sure how they expect people to really evaluate the product with such a small amount of it.

On the upside I have really been wanting to try something from Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. For the price of these boxes you really only need one or two products in each one that flips your lid to make it worthwhile. I am certainly getting to try a lot of new things I wouldn't normally have encountered.. I am not a person with much brand loyalty when it comes to skin and hair products, so I am quite happy to try a different product every day or so..and when it's an expensive brand I wouldn't normally splurge on, that's a bonus!

I will review these and post them up for you...after all these deliveries my "to-review" pile is getting rather huge!

If you have any special requests on where I should start first do please let me know!

Are you getting these sample boxes? If you are, are you liking them? If you're not, why not?

No comments