My Epic Makeup Haul thanks to "The Plastic Diaries"

The mailman thinks I have a crush on him, I'm sure, because every time I see him these days I grin at him idiotically.. it's not about him though, it's what he brings!

Thanks to the generosity of the author of "The Plastic Diaries", he not only got smiled at but SQUEALED at today.

You see I entered the survey competition and was the very lucky winner of a $500+ makeup prize.

Here I am being rather excited and showing what I got:




If you're not video inclined, here is the EPIC list of what I won:


• Urban Decay Naked Palette (valued at US $48)
• Face of Australia Purifying Cleansing Wipes 25 pack (valued at AU $4.95)
• Bio-Oil 60ml (valued at AU $14.95)
• Napoleon Perdis DeVine Goddess Lipstick in Della (valued at AU $35)
• Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in 07 Silver (valued at AU $12.95)
• Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in 05 Blue (valued at AU $12.95)
• Kiehl’s Lip Balm SPF15 in Hue No 30G (valued at AU $14)
• Blixz 24 Professional Nail Foils in Like A Leopard Pink & Gold (valued at AU $17.50)
• Nivea Visage Anti-Wrinkle Q10 Plus Eye Cream (valued at AU $18.97)
• Nivea Visage Anti-Wrinkle Q10 Plus Night Cream (valued at AU $18.98)
• Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Lotion SPF 30+ (valued at AU $17.99)
• Sally Hansen Quick Fast Dry Nail Color Pen in 01 Clear Opal (valued at AU $16.95)
• Le Tan Face Tan Instant Glow (valued at AU $7.99)
• Sephora Shadow Shields 30 pack (valued at US $16)
• Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional (valued at US $53)
• L’Occitane Rose 4 Reines Velvet Hand Cream 15ml (valued at AU $10)
• Innoxa Lovely Lips Lipstick in Waterlily (valued at AU $14.95)
• Innoxa Lovely Lips Lipstick in English Rose (valued at AU $14.95)
• Veet Suprem’Essence Easy Wax Strips 18 pack (valued at AU $10.99)
• Sukin Purely Ageless Botanical Hydration Booster 25ml (valued at AU $23.95)
• The Jojoba Company Pure Australian Golden Jojoba 30ml (valued at AU $19.95)
• Face of Australia Liquid Eyeliner in Black (valued at AU $8.95)
• Face of Australia Mineral Therapy Illuminating Pearls (valued at AU $14.95)
• Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1 (valued at AU $12)
• Essence Multi Colour Blush (valued at AU $5.50)
• Joico Joigel Medium Styling Gel 250ml (valued at AU $22.95)
• Dove Damage Therapy Heat Defence Treatment Mask 200ml (valued at AU $8.79)
• Carmex Lip Balm Click Stick SPF15 Original (valued at AU $4.99)
• Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara in Black (valued at US $18)

....soooo many gorgeous things. SO MANY!



The generosity of The Plastic Diaries just floors me, and I am so very grateful to have been the winner of this prize!  You will be seeing these products featured in this very blog over the coming weeks and months as I play with all my lovely new things..

If you have any ideas about where I should start, let me know in the comments!


No comments