I was off to a party and in a colourful mood, so wore red and purple, and of course I had to do matching makeup. I had a sample of the Shishedo creme eyeshadows from my visit to their counter recently, so this is what I used!
I put together this purple and red look:
The products I used:
- Shiseido cream eyeshadow - Mist, Magnolia & Purple Dawn
- Savvy by DB Liquid Eyeliner in Plum
- Beauty Style Petites Eyeliner in Purple Glitter
- Bareminerals Flawless Definition Mascara
- Lipstick Queen's Red Sinner lipstick
- Savvy by DB white pencil eyeliner
- L'Oreal age defying foundation
On my eyes I used Mist (opalescent white) under by brow, Magnolia (sparkly pink) on my lid and heavily contoured my eye crease with Purple Dawn (sparkly dark purple).
I lined my waterline with white pencil for extra "pop" and then put on two layers of liquid liner - first the dark plum and then the purple glitter. The glitter did not stay where it was put and spread all over my eye, which was fine for the look I was going for.
On my lips I went with red sinner and then put some of the dark purple creme shadow in the centre of my bottom lip.
I think purple and red is a great combination - what do you think?