Makeup Looks: Purple Haze party makeup

I was off to a party and in a colourful mood, so wore red and purple, and of course I had to do matching makeup. I had a sample of the Shishedo creme eyeshadows from my visit to their counter recently, so this is what I used!

I put together this purple and red look: 



The products I used:

  • Shiseido cream eyeshadow - Mist, Magnolia & Purple Dawn 
  • Savvy by DB Liquid Eyeliner in Plum
  • Beauty Style Petites Eyeliner in Purple Glitter
  • Bareminerals Flawless Definition Mascara
  • Lipstick Queen's Red Sinner lipstick
  • Savvy by DB white pencil eyeliner
  • L'Oreal age defying foundation
On my eyes I used Mist (opalescent white) under by brow, Magnolia (sparkly pink) on my lid and heavily contoured my eye crease with Purple Dawn (sparkly dark purple).
I lined my waterline with white pencil for extra "pop" and then put on two layers of liquid liner - first the dark plum and then the purple glitter. The glitter did not stay where it was put and spread all over my eye, which was fine for the look I was going for. 

On my lips I went with red sinner and then put some of the dark purple creme shadow in the centre of my bottom lip. 

I think purple and red is a great combination - what do you think?



4 comments

  1. you can do some really great things with purple and red - looks fun! i like what you did with your lips -iv never seen it done before. very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The look is amazing, I am just not brave enough to even attempt to pull off that popping red and purple lip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! You could always try a wild colour combo in the privacy of your own home... who knows, you might decide to take it out on the town one day! :)

    ReplyDelete