Review: Biotherm Aquasource Moisturiser

Here's another goodie from the October Beauty Box.. a cute as heck little sample jar of Biothem Aquasource Moisturiser.

Biotherm has been around since 1950, and was created by a Mrs Jeanine Marissal. She was a chemist who came up with the idea of using thermal plankton in beauty creams. Apparently it's used at a natural spa at a lovely spot on the french Pyrenees called Molitg Les Bains.. looks like a nice little place:


Apparently this stuff comes in different colours depending on which part of the world you're in.. check it out..

Whatever colour it comes in, (here it's green) it seems like it's good stuff. The sample I used felt really nice and light on the skin and made my face softer straight away.

I guess you really can call this a "spa in a jar" (if you want to use that, biotherm, just send me a cheque!).. it didn't pep me up QUITE as much as a trip to France would have, but it did make my skin feel good :)


No comments