The packaging is black and mushroom.. verrry nice, tied up with a ribbon, everything nestled in shredded crimped black tissue.. almost a shame to unwrap it all but I did!
Here's what's in the box:
- Jurlique Purely Age Defining Ultra Firm & Lift Cream (5ml sample)
- Bio Oil - full size 60ml sample (this is worth $14.95 just on its own)
- Essie Shimmer Nail Colour in a bright orange called "meet me at sunset" - 5ml sample
- Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil - 15ml sample
- Mirenesse 3D forever lip gloss in a gorgeous dark plum called "Hot Kiss" - this is a full size (14g) sample worth $39.95 - nice!
Also in the box is a 15% off voucher for more jurlique stuff.. and a voucher for a free Mirrenesse Superlong gel mineral face colour (if you go to their facebook page).
So yes, some good stuff here, and it's obvious the contents are worth way more than the $14.95 cost of the box.. I think I like this box the best out of all the ones I've gotten thus far!
Of course I will review these, and let you know what's good and what's not! :)