Review: Two Faced Smoky Eye Palette

 Here's something I am loving at the moment - the Two Faced Smoky Eye Palette. I saw it at the Kit Cosmetics counter and just couldn't resist!

It's got some really gorgeous colours in it, grouped in three looks:

Day Smoke with Cream, Fawn and Bronze
Fashion Smoke with Sugar Cookie, Wicked Green and Midnight
Classic Smoke with Silver, Black and Black Suede.

Of course by combining the 9 colours you could come up with an almost endless variety of new combinations as well.

I've found these colours to be highly pigmented and very smooth to apply. They've got great staying power and I didn't find that they creased or faded at all, even after a full day of wear.

The set includes a cute drawer with a couple of applicators in the bottom, and in the top, an envelope opening that holds three instruction cards. With diagrams showing you exactly what to do, you really can't go wrong with these.

Of course when I tried it out I went straight for the brightest/darkest colours in the palette and went straight for the "Fashion Smoke". I used it as a key element in my "Flapper makeup look" that I recently blogged.

If you're looking for highly pigmented colours that go well together, to create some perfect smoky eyes, you  should consider this palette.

Do you love a smokey eye? Wear it often? What about in the daytime, or is this strictly an evening look for you?



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments