Scintillating Scents: CK One Shock

Another goodie in my beauty box sampler for October were samples of the new Calvin Klein fragrance, CK One Shock for Her and CK One Shock for Him. When Calvin Klein released the fragrance "one" it was a great unisex citrus scent, and was really popular. I liked it a lot, so I was keen to try out these new versions. 

Now one has become two.. according to their blurbs:


CK One Shock For Her is an opulent oriental - floral fragrance with top notes of passion flower, pink peony and poppy. Its heart is made of feminine jasmine, narcissus, blackberry and dark cocoa. The base consists of amber, vanilla, musk and patchouli.


CK One Shock For Him is built around aromatic, spicy and deep oriental nuances. It opens with citrusy clementine, fresh cucumber and energy drink accord. The heart of black pepper, black basil and cardamom is placed on the base of masculine tobacco, musk, patchouli and ambrene wood.


No surprises, it's the men's fragrance that I think is the real winner.. I am just not into florals, it seems. 


I'll be keeping the men's fragrance in my handbag because it has a really cute little spray pack on the sample tube, it's going to be fun to wear when I am out and about. The women's one I passed on to my daughter who likes floral scents more than I do. 


Check out the crazy tv commercial they did for these! It's just like being at a rave! Except everyone looks like a model! Okay, so it's not like being at a rave at all, but it sure is colourful.. 



No comments