Scintillating Scents: Illamasqua Freak Review


So when I went to my mail box this morning, there may have been some squealing. And an excited wiggle-dance. Maybe.


It MAY have been because I was lucky enough to receive a sample of Illamasqua's new perfume, Freak.


I have said before that I feel as though Illamasqua's branding is targeted right at me.. similarly, this perfume feels like it was made for me. After all, I've been called a "freak" more times than I can say. I always choose to take it as a compliment! :P


The perfume is described as follows:


Once again I notice Oud popping up.... I seem to be drawn to fragrances that feature this ingredient! That's probably because I really love musky, woody, spicy sorts of scents. 

The scent has great staying power and seems to waft around you, not in an overpowering way, but it's definitely a fragrance others will notice you wearing. I had a sweet little old lady come up to me on the train today and say "I just had to tell you, dear, you smell divine!!". 


At the moment they have a deal going where if you spend a little more you can get a nailpolish, pigment and lip gloss in any colour you like.. definitely worth the extra, I think, as everything I have tried from Illamasqua is just top notch quality. Their styling is also just to die for. This is one freak you're going to want to have and hold for your very own. 

 






Disclosure: This item was kindly provided for review. As always my opinion is unflinchingly honest, regardless of where the product came from! 

No comments