Amanda Palmer, Neil Gaiman, Tom Stoppard.. Namedrop? Who, me? :)

So tonight I saw a trio of geniuses...

Tom Stoppard, Neil Gaiman, and delightedly but unexpectedly, Amanda Palmer.

Amanda was wearing her gorgeous jacket from the very talented Kambriel, (it's most similar to the Midnight Bustle if you're searching in vain for it). As an important aside, they also make in custom sizes.

After graciously chatting with us for a few minutes, Amanda leapt up on to the bar of the Atheaneum Theatre to regale us all with her Ukulele Anthem.

I was lucky enough to catch it on video!




It was a fantastic night. If you are in Melbourne and want to do something AMAZING for new year's eve, Amanda and Neil are doing a gig at Revolt, a Trash Masquerade! I will be there, and after our little chat, apparently I will need to bring Astrid so she can be the "New Years Baby!". :)

I can't think of a better way to see in 2012.


No comments