Review: Lust Have It December Sample Box

The Australia Post Delivery Faeries are working extra hard at this time of year, I just got a delivery on a Sunday!!

It was the Lust Have it December Box.

So what's inside?




Goodies Galore! It came in shredded tinsel, very Giftmasy! There was also a candy cane, delish!


  • Marseille Fragrant Body Bar - Glasshouse Frangrances (this smells absolutely divine, can't wait to try it out)
  • The great hydrator moisturiser mask - evo (Hair treatment - the text on this packaging is totally hilarious!)
  • Waterproof Eye Pencil in Jet - LimeLily Cosmetics (I have a huge LimeLily post coming up soon, so you will hear all about how cool this stuff is)
  • Purifying Cream Cleanser - Kosmea (This has rose hip oil in it and smells AMAZING)
  • Lash set and glue - Lash Republic (just in time for the "how to apply false eyelashes tutorial" people keep asking for)
  • Regular Tampons - Moxie (these are in a really cute tin, love the packaging)
The verdict? Definitely feel like I got my money's worth here.. the false lashes alone are worth $25, and the full size body bar ($12.95) and full size eyeliner pencil ($18).. that puts me way ahead of the $14.95 box price.

I am really liking these sample boxes.. I think the competition between them is warming up and the boxes are just getting better and better as a result!  I am even more excited for the others that are coming now :)

As always I will be working my way through these to review them all for you, so you will know what the hits and misses are here..  if you are keen for me to start somewhere in particular, you've only to ask! :)

No comments