Blogger news: I'm number 23! :D

A couple of cool things happened with this blog recently..
Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog ChicksFirstly, I was admitted to membership of the iFabbo group - So this is now officially an "iFabbo Endorsed" blog. Nifty! :)

Also, to my surprise and delight, I have been ranked number 23 of the top fashion blogs in Australia by the Australian Women's Blog directory. Don't want to toot my own horn too much, but I feel really proud that I've managed to grow this blog to such an extent in a short time..

Who I really ought to be thanking though, is you, dear readers! Without you reading and commenting and sharing and telling your friends about this blog none of this would have happened..

Please remember if there's something here you'd like to see.. just ask! If you have a beauty or fashion dillema you'd like some advice on, or you just have a question for me.. speak up!


No comments