More parties means more excuses to dress up though, so after getting some requests I thought I'd do an Xmas Makeup Tutorial. I took pictures AND made a video.
Of course it had to be red and green!
Products I used:
- She Baked Mineral Eyeshadow
- LimeLily "Promise" eyeshadow
- Illamasqua "Berber" pigment
- Two Faced "Wicked Green" eyeshadow
- BareMinerals Defining Mascara
- Gosh Extreme Art Eyeliner - Green
- Illamasqua Illuminator - Odyssey
You could tone this up or down depending on the event.. though it does seem to be a time of year where you can get away with brighter colours and wilder looks, makeup wise!
What about you? Do your makeup and fashion choices change at this time of year?