How to apply false eyelashes: Eyelure Naturalites Intense Lashes

I had a number of people ask me to do a tutorial on how to apply false eyelashes, so I have put together a video tutorial.

Check it out:


Both the LustHaveit and Bellabox had false eyelashes in them this month, so my collection grew!

For these I used the Eylure Naturalites Intense lashes.. simply because they were the biggest ones and I thought they'd be easiest to see on the video.




These are the lashes I used:

They're very dramatic looking, and I will definitely be using these in some makeup looks soon. They look to be quite high quality and they should last for several wears if I look after them.

To make your false lashes last longer, it's a good idea to clean the glue off them with some makeup remover after you take them off, and store them in their packet up against the curved guides, so they retain their shape.

Applying lashes does take a little practice, but the results are worth it - they can really take your makeup look to the next level.



No comments