Lashings of fun with lashes.. 1940s Makeup Look

I am often in the mood for a bit of retro flair, so when I was headed off to a club where "anything goes" except failing to make an effort at all, I whipped this outfit and makeup together:

I swept my hair up into some 1940-esque rolls and wore a garrison cap from Lenny's Custom Clothing.

For my makeup I kept it simple.. pale eyes, scarlet glitter lips and a set of luscious false lashes!

Add a little black dress with 40s lines, a corset (Gallery Serpentine) and some tall boots and you're ready to go..



Products I used:

  • L'Oreal primer and foundation
  • Illamasqua Illuminator in Odyssey
  • Eyeshadows: 
    • Silver from Two Faced Smokey Eye Palette
    • Limelily Frost
  • Lipstick
    • Lipstick Queen Lust in Sinner
    • Red Glitter
  • Illamasqua False Lashes - Berber
  • BareMinerals Defining Mascara

My accessories are from Etsy:

The arm cuff was made by the very talented "Kinky Engineer" (some of his items are naughty bondage gear, so if you're a sensitive flower, don't click!)

The pendant is a cameo of Artemis, greek goddess of the Hunt (or Diana if you prefer the Roman Pantheon) from the lovely M1dnightdreary who seems to have a great eye for interesting items.


2 comments

  1. The eyelashes are nice, but your lipstick seems rather smudged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback Riri! It got smudged kissing trolls. :)

    ReplyDelete