Review: Beauty Basket December

A new (to me) sample box arrived today.. The "Beauty Basket".

Like the others, it's $14.95 a month.. unlike the others they are offering a discount if you sign up for longer, AND they are giving a bonus magazine subscription.

I don't read fashion/beauty magazines because I don't like all the body-hating talk that most of them are riddled with.. so I wasn't previously familiar with "Just be" magazine. It will be interesting to have a look at it.

So, what's in the box?


  • Elizabeth Arden Prevage Day Intensive Anti-Ageing Moisture Cream with Sunscreens
  • Elizabeth Arden Anti-Ageing Night Cream
  • Narcisco Rodriguez for Her
  • Derma-Research Infusion RX (the packaging is made to look like a sringe! Scary!)
  • A'Kin Kaolin Clay & Activated Carbon Express Purifying Facial Masque
  • Imperial Leather Foamburst in Moisture Delight 
Lots of goodies here! No makeup, sadly, but there's a lot of value here. The A'Kin sample is full size and the others are generous.. there's several new brands to try and some new products. Very nice!

As always I will review as many of these as I can and let you know what the good stuff is! 

No comments