Review: Bellabox December sample box

Not one but two Sunday deliveries!!
The December bellabox just hit my doorstep and is packed full of lovely things!

What's in the box?


  • Concealer Pack - Savoir Faire (This is super cute! has two concealers in the top and powder in the bottom)
  • Elytra Nailpolish - Ozotic (Awesome glittery nailpolish that looks like dicrotic car enamel... this will be fun to try out)
  • Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Gel Mask - Elemis
  • Rose Water Spray - Kosmea
  • Intense false eyelashes - Eylure Naturalites 
So.. some commonalties coming out with these December boxes - both in product and brand.. Kosmea in both lust have it and bellabox this month, and false eyelashes in both boxes...

I don't mind doubleups when they are good products though :)

Once again feel like I well and truly got my moneys worth, with the lashes worth $11.95, the Rose water spray $11.95, the nail polish worth $14.95  and the concealer compact worth $35.. I'm way ahead!

Where should I start with this one, do you think? 

No comments