The December bellabox just hit my doorstep and is packed full of lovely things!
What's in the box?
- Concealer Pack - Savoir Faire (This is super cute! has two concealers in the top and powder in the bottom)
- Elytra Nailpolish - Ozotic (Awesome glittery nailpolish that looks like dicrotic car enamel... this will be fun to try out)
- Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Gel Mask - Elemis
- Rose Water Spray - Kosmea
- Intense false eyelashes - Eylure Naturalites
So.. some commonalties coming out with these December boxes - both in product and brand.. Kosmea in both lust have it and bellabox this month, and false eyelashes in both boxes...
I don't mind doubleups when they are good products though :)
Once again feel like I well and truly got my moneys worth, with the lashes worth $11.95, the Rose water spray $11.95, the nail polish worth $14.95 and the concealer compact worth $35.. I'm way ahead!
Where should I start with this one, do you think?