Review: Benefit Brow Bar

Eyebrows don't seem to get bad gradually. I mean, obviously, that's how it actually happens, but that's not how I perceive it. It's like one day they're fine, and the next day I look in the mirror and think "WHOAH! There's a JUNGLE up there!".
Before - Jungle Brows




When that fateful day arrives I take myself off to the Benefit Brow Bar in Myer Bourke St. I've been going there a while now and it is always a pleasant experience. The staff is super friendly and if you choose your time well you can usually just pop in without an appointment, get your brows done and be on your way.

So how did it turn out?

I normally splurge out and get a tint and shape which sets me back $35 - worth every penny!

They always listen to me, do exactly what I want and they really know their stuff.

There's also nearly always something new at the makeup counter, and they are very friendly and willing to demo things for you. Of course this usually means I either buy something new or have something else added to my ever-expanding wish list!
After - Benefit Brows

This time around they demo'd one of their new creme eyeshadows and a gorgeous peacock colour. Definitely keen for both of these now!

Eyebrows really frame the face and I always feel as though I look a lot more polished when my brows look nice. I can wholeheartedly recommend the bow bar wizards.. if you decide to visit yourself tell them Omega sent you! 


5 comments

  1. Oh I wish I worked in the city. Going to have to find time to drop past the brow bar, ta :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its such as you learn my thoughts! You seem to
    know so much about this, like you wrote the e book in it or something.
    I believe that you just can do with some % to force the message home a bit, but other than that, that is excellent blog. An excellent read. I'll certainly be back.
    Here is my website ; Book Of Ra Tricks Automat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Finally I got a webpage from where I can
    actually obtain helpful facts regarding my study and knowledge.
    Also visit my website ; How To Take Clomid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I do think your website could be having browser compatibility problems.

    When I take a look at your website in Safari, it looks
    fine however when opening in I.E., it's got some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Apart from that, great site!
    My weblog more info

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the valuable info you provide on your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am relatively certain I'll be told many new stuff proper here!
    Best of luck for the next!

    Here is my site: top Blog Themes

    ReplyDelete