Review: Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days


So one of the samples from my box was several sachets of Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Ultra-Softening Lotion with L-Bifidus.

This comes in five different varieties, but I got several samples of the Shea butter kind in my box, which is meant to be for "Dry to Extra Dry Skin".

I've been using it and it's quite nice! It feels heavy and rich, and there is a slight feeling of residue for quite some time after you put it on.

It has softened my skin - not sure if it is having a "7 day" effect as the marketing claims but it has made my skin feel softer and more smooth and does seem to have a lasting effect. To really test this I would have to apply it once a week and I haven't waited that long. I've been keeping it in the bathroom and just putting some on whenever I go in there.

Using L-Bifidus as an ingredient is interesting, but people have been making skin products out of dairy products, including yoghurt for thousands of years now, so  its an ingredient with a lot of history behind it!

This would be a great body moisturizer for after the shower, and the scent is benign enough that it won't try and compete with your perfume.

It's a reasonably priced product too, so would make a nice little everyday indulgence.







No comments