- Snow Flake Pendant - Magnolia Silver (cute! I don't wear silver so I will be passing this on)
- Adorn - Face and Body Bronzer (this is actually a really nice colour, I will be using it as an eyeshadow - I'll let you know how that goes!)
- Gatineau Day Cream (tiny, tiny sample. Difficult to see how anyone could really evaluate the product with this small amount)
- Simply Organic Lip Balm
- Simply Organic Everyday Wash and Rinse (Hair Shampoo and Rinse)
- Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift - Perfume (I know what you're saying, Celb perfumes always suck, and imma let you finish, but I just wanna say, I was pleasantly suprised by this. Full review later.)
Another nice little box of goodies!
I'm still liking the sample boxes. There's always a new brand to discover, something I wouldn't normally have tried on my own, and they seem consistently to be well worth what you pay for them.
I am the kind of person who loves variety. I am very happy to use a different skincare product every few days, or wash my hair with a different shampoo.. I have my favourites, sure, but for most things I am keen to try out new stuff.
What about you? Do you enjoy trying new things?