Review: I Love This Box December Box

Late at night we got a knock on the door from parcel delivery, and one of the goodies was the "I Love This Box!" sample box for December.

The contents?


  • Snow Flake Pendant - Magnolia Silver (cute! I don't wear silver so I will be passing this on)
  • Adorn - Face and Body Bronzer (this is actually a really nice colour, I will be using it as an eyeshadow - I'll let you know how that goes!)
  • Gatineau Day Cream (tiny, tiny sample. Difficult to see how anyone could really evaluate the product with this small amount)
  • Simply Organic Lip Balm
  • Simply Organic Everyday Wash and Rinse (Hair Shampoo and Rinse)
  • Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift - Perfume (I know what you're saying, Celb perfumes always suck, and imma let you finish, but I just wanna say, I was pleasantly suprised by this. Full review later.)
Another nice little box of goodies!  

I'm still liking the sample boxes. There's always a new brand to discover, something I wouldn't normally have tried on my own, and they seem consistently to be well worth what you pay for them. 

I am the kind of person who loves variety. I am very happy to use a different skincare product every few days, or wash my hair with a different shampoo.. I have my favourites, sure, but for most things I am keen to try out new stuff.

What about you? Do you enjoy trying new things? 

1 comment

  1. i always get confused when pr companies give itty bitty samples? i got a sample from bio oil once and it was a little tear-open satchel and attached booklet says use for 2 weeks to see results. how?? -___-

    ReplyDelete