Review: Nectar Thermique - Kerastase

Another goodie from the November Lust Have it box was a sample of Kerastase's Nectar Thermique.

It's a leave-in hair treatment that works with heat. The idea is, I think, that you put it in after shampooing & conditioning your hair and right before you style with a hair dryer or straightening irons...

Can I make a confession? Pretty much the only time my hair gets heat applied to it is at the hairdresser. I do a lot to my hair - I bleach it, and dye it bright red, and I figure that's enough! To add damage every day with heat doesn't sound like a good idea to me at all, so I save that for special occasions. I also just don't have the time in the mornings!

I like playing around with different hairstyles but heat isn't a part of it, unless I am doing something really special.

In order to test this product though, I got the tongs out!

I was really impressed by the Kérastase shampoo and conditioner I tried, so I had high hopes for this.

I can tell you it did not disappoint! It made my hair shiny and smooth.. it really did look like one of those hair commercials!

If you are the sort of person who styles your hair regularly then this would be a worthwhile investment. To be doing your hair good instead of doing it damage while you style it sounds like a great idea to me!



2 comments

  1. If you love styling your hair, this would be worth picking up, it's not cheap but a little goes a long way.

    ReplyDelete