I love this box sample box January

It's green and gold and full of goodies.. The "I love this box" sample box just arrived on my doorstep.

They joyfully claim they've included five full size samples this time around.

So what's in it?

- Angular eye shadow brush (branded to I love this box)
- Linden Leaves passion fruit & echinacea lotion (calling an 85ml bottle of body lotion "full size" is a bit of a stretch - travel size maybe)
- Olive by Langlois flavoured lip balm - I got strawberry. It smells so sweet , this is going straight to my teenage daughter - she will love it!
- Revlon nail polish - mine is "peachy", a very on trend colour right now, one I'm unlikely to wear however
- Revlon luxurious colour eye liner - mine is white, very useful.

So, what do you think? Once again I feel like I got my money's worth and there's some fun stuff to try here.

No comments