Makeup Tutorial for BBC Sherlock 's Irene Adler

So, I managed to catch the latest episode of Sherlock, the BBC's utterly brilliant modern reboot of the stories of Sherlock Holmes.

I was immediately struck by the gorgeousness of Irene Adler's Makeup. Known as "The Woman", Irene is a dominatrix of exquisite grooming.

Here's one of the BBC's wardrobe reference boards for her makeup:



From the trailer I grabbed a couple of screenshots of her looks as well, including one of her applying makeup, which has a great closeup of her gorgeous blue eyeliner.
So.. my plan?



Well, I'm no Lara Pulver, but I am pretty keen to copy this look, and I thought I might do a tutorial. What do you think?
Ask, and ye shall receive - just comment on the post, or send me a message and I will get cracking..


2 comments

  1. What a beautiful illustration. I love Adler's blue eyeliner.

    The Undercover Dress-Up Lover x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is rather striking, isn't it..

      Delete