OOTD 25 Jan: Striped Corset outfit


I went out to a nightclub event on the weekend, and this is what I wore..

Outfit details:

Skirt: Gown of Thorns (closed down many years ago, sadly, but I am still getting lots of wear from this skirt and I am asked about it almost every time I wear it)

Over that.. a dress from Tempt

Over that.. a striped corset from corsets-au. For the quality, the corsets are very cheap indeed.

Necklace from Collette - you cant really see it in the photo, so I will show this to you again properly soon.

Makeup:

I wanted something dark and sultry to go with the ensemble, so I used the darkest colours in my Urban Decay Naked palette to whip up this very smokey smoky eye!

I used plenty of pencil eyeliner and blended it in well, a good couple of coats of mascara, and I also used a darker-than-usual pencil to highlight my brows for a more dramatic look.

On my lips I used a dark red from Lipstick Queen and for extra pop put a layer of carousel gloss over that.

5 comments

  1. Those lips are gorgeous! Love the shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I always have to be careful when wearing those glosses though, if you have any hair on your face you can wind up with it all over the place.. :)

      Delete
  2. Ohhh, I love your outfit, it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I remember Gown of Thorns, they had some lovely stuff:) Love the red lip on you

    ReplyDelete