OOTD: Dresden Dolls Concert

Not so long ago I was lucky enough to see one of my favourite bands in concert, the Dresden Dolls. Considering one of the members is deathly afraid of flying and the band split up, it was fair to assume I wasn't ever going to see them live again.. but miracles happened and there they were.

So? what to wear to such a momentous occasion? Well, it's a concert, so it has to be comfortable, and cool (both literally and figuratively), and the Dresden Doll crowd are a little left-of-centre, so anything goes..

So of course it had to be a high waisted red plaid bustle skirt (from fanplusfriend), and a nice breezy top.

I decided to make my hair bigger than usual, so I clipped in a set of extensions I have. they're human hair, and when I got them, they were platinum blonde, but I have dyed them to match my hair. I also have a couple of red clip-ins with black leopard print in, so I put those in front.

I felt it was suitable for the event and I did get lots of compliments and questions about how I get my hair so bright.

The concert? Well, talented people have taken some pretty awesome photos of the gig that might give you a bit of a glimpse into how much fun it was:


And did we enjoy it? Well, I think our smiling faces say it all, really:


4 comments

  1. Love the hair! How hard is it to put extensions in? Also that bustle skirt! *dies*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, thanks for the comment!
      The extensions I have, have just got clips on the end, they are very easy to put in (and take out again) - no harder than a hair clip.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Coming from you that is HIGH PRAISE INDEED. I'll just be over here grinning. A lot. :)

      Delete