Review: BellaBox January 2012

The Bellabox for January arrived - it has a whopping EIGHT samples in it (more if you count individual sachets), this includes a couple of full size samples.

In the box:

  • Pangea Organics Lip Balm - the label says "Egocentric Lipcare" which made me smile - the one I got is Italian Red Mandarin with Rose and it smells INCREDIBLE. full size sample worth $17.95
  • First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream (5.7gram sachet)
  • Soleo Sunscreen - Organic sunscreen (two 3 gram sachets)
  • Body Balm from Sparoma Organic Products - Peppermint & Organic Honey - 10g sample. (another amazing smelling sample)
  • La Perla Perfume - two samples, of "J'Aime" and "J'aime la nuit" - two 1.5ml vials
  • Laviol Organic Bearberry Brightening Moisturiser - 10ml sample (this also smells really good)
  • Herban Essentials Towelettes - Mine is Lemon 
  • Qi Tea Lifestyle - 1 detox green tea, and 1 green tea ginko tea bag
That's a lot of stuff. I think they have really raised the bar with this collection. Lots of exciting new brands to try, and some very cool stuff. I really wanted to open all these and try them out! I certainly will, in a rather more considered manner, and I will let you know what I think. 


No comments