Review: Glossybox January 2012

I finally got my GlossyBox! They put in temporary tattoos for Australia Day, cute..

This month's goodies:



My favourite out of this has got to be the eyeliner, it's a lovely dark blue colour and is a felt-tip liner.. I'm going to have fun with that!

Also in the box are two $25 vouchers for "the iconic" (you have to spend $49 each time to get the discount).

Otherwise... Two moisturisers...Two things from the same brand...Two brands we have seen before... It's a box of twos, it would seem. There's no denying that there's more than $15 worth of value here.. the liner alone I would have spent that on and considered it a bargain.. still, I feel a bit underwhelmed by this collection. Maybe I'll change my mind when I've tried some of these.. I'll keep you posted!

2 comments

  1. Does your Sheer Cover gloss smell really bad? Mine stinks so bad that I threw it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just had a sniff.. mine doesn't smell of anything at all.. doesn't seem to have a fragrance or anything. Sounds like you got a bad one.. I'd definitely let the glossies know, they seem to value feedback.

      Delete