Review: Kosmea Rose Water Spray

Here's a little goodie from the December Bellabox - Kosmea's hydrating rosewater mist.

This was a brand I had never heard of prior to seeing their things in sample boxes - they have features in both bellabox and the December Lust Have It box. 

This is a simple product with a simple purpose. A rosewater mist to hydrate your skin. I've been keeping it in the fridge, it's just the thing for a hot summer's day when you're feeling dried out by a warm wind. 
Thankfully we haven't had too many of those this summer (yet) here in Melbourne but when we did have a horrible hot day last week, I got this out. I found it really refreshing to spray on my face & neck.

Kosmea are an Aussie company and their products all seem to contain rose hips in one form or another, it seems, or at least that's how they started!

They don't test on animals, so I decided to do some animal testing of my own. I chose two of my favourite small mammals. Here's the test subjects and the results!



So. Caffeine the cat was not too impressed, you can see her "was that something WET?!" face here.. Astrid  however seemed delighted with the fun new sensation!

The spray has a faint smell of roses, nothing too overpowering.. you could spritz yourself with this as often as you pleased without starting to smell like a florist shop. 

It's probably nothing you couldn't achieve with a wet washer and a spritz of perfume, but if you feel like a little luxury and hate the heat, you might want to pick one of these up. 

What's your best tip for surviving a hot summer's day? 

No comments