Review: Makeupnet.com.au & Haul

Happy New Year! I've got a treat for you!!

I got some lovely things from Makeupnet.com.au recently... including some items I'm very excited about!

If you haven't heard of Makeupnet before, you're either going to cheer or curse, because it's a way to get hold of some brands that are very tricky to get a hold of otherwise!

Included in their range is LimeCrime, well known for their opaque, highly pigmented colours, and several other brands, some of which you might not have heard of, but all of which look to have some really interesting stuff!

Here's what I nabbed:


  • LimeCrime Carousel Glosses
  • Nyx Creamy Eye Pencils
  • Medusa Makeup Eyeliner Seal
  • "It Girl" lipstick from the 1920s collection of Morgana Cryptoria (not pictured)
  • LimeCrime Candy Eyed Eyeshadow Helper (sent for consideration)
So - lip glosses, eye pencils, lipstick, primer.. and a nifty product that claims to turn pigment into gel..  

I feel like Xmas came all over again!! 

Swatches and reviews coming up in the next couple of days.

I hadn't ordered from makeupnet.com.au before, I found the experience a pleasant one. When I first stumbled across them the glosses were not yet in stock, so I emailed them to be put on a waiting list, and when they arrived I got an email from them. They've been friendly and helpful in all our interactions.

The products arrived very quickly, sturdily and beautifully wrapped - lots of foam, bubble wrap, and ribbons on top! They got to me in pristine condition with all their packaging intact.

While their online shopping cart could use a bit of modernisation and a cosmetic overhaul, it's not too hard to work out and everything went smoothly.

This is an online retailer I am happy to recommend - I know I will be a repeat customer, as there's a few more interesting things they have I want to try out. 

2 comments

  1. Nice haul! I haven't ordered from makeupnet before, think it might be time I made a purchase :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You being the "Gloss Queen" and all, you totally want to get your hands on these.. they're pretty special. :)

    ReplyDelete