Review: Morgana Cryptoria Lipstick - "It Girl"

In my recent haul from makeupnet.com.au I picked up an "It Girl" lipstick from the 1920s collection of Morgana Cryptoria.


I've raved about flappers before, so it should be no surprise to learn I could hardly resist a collection based on the aesthetics of the 1920s.. 


I of course chose the stand-out red of the bunch - it's inspired by the famous film set in the 20's called "The It Girl"..


The promotional photos are just gorgeous!


So, the lipstick itself?





The packaging is nice, a red and gold case with a crystal top.. feels good in the hand and the lid stays on, which is always good.


The lipstick is fairly matte, it has a good texture. It's opaque at one layer, but for good colour depth I put a second layer on. 


The colour is lovely, it's a good true-red, quite the eyepopping colour!


I am very happy with this, and the rest of the collection is on sale at the moment on makeupnet.com.au so I am eyeing the rest of it off.. 
If I am unable to resist temptation I will certainly show you the rest of the collection! 

No comments