Review: BellaBox February 2012

Here's the February BellaBox contents for you:




  • Collecta Eyeshadow Duo - Bloom. A lime green and a bright teal, these are interesting colours, going to have fun playing with these. Love getting full sized makeup samples in these boxes.
  • Hand & Body Wash - Also by Bloom. It's a lovely product, but two samples from the same company in the one box is not awesome. 
  • Shimmer Wrap with Jasmine - SpaRoma. moisturiser with specs of microglitter in it. I got two different kinds, one yellow and one pink. Another double up.
  • Confetti Soap Rose - Star & Rose. Petals of soap in a rose. Retro!
  • Chocolate hearts from the Chocolate box - yum.
Also on the card is Citrus Hand Cream from Sasy n Savy - but this wasn't in my box.  I am not sure if the extra bottle of shimmer wrap was meant to be a replacement, or what.. no explanation offered.

The eyeshadow sample is great, the rest is not hugely exciting to me, I have to say. Not a strong offering this month, I was much more impressed with last month's bellabox. 



    2 comments

    1. I got one of those eyeshadows in mine too but it wasn't a duo one even though it said duo on the card. I really would have like a duo one instead of a single colour too!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Always disappointing when you don't get what's on the card! These boxes really are a bit of "hit and miss" sometimes, aren't they..

        Delete