Here's the February BellaBox contents for you:
- Collecta Eyeshadow Duo - Bloom. A lime green and a bright teal, these are interesting colours, going to have fun playing with these. Love getting full sized makeup samples in these boxes.
- Hand & Body Wash - Also by Bloom. It's a lovely product, but two samples from the same company in the one box is not awesome.
- Shimmer Wrap with Jasmine - SpaRoma. moisturiser with specs of microglitter in it. I got two different kinds, one yellow and one pink. Another double up.
- Confetti Soap Rose - Star & Rose. Petals of soap in a rose. Retro!
- Chocolate hearts from the Chocolate box - yum.
Also on the card is Citrus Hand Cream from Sasy n Savy - but this wasn't in my box. I am not sure if the extra bottle of shimmer wrap was meant to be a replacement, or what.. no explanation offered.
The eyeshadow sample is great, the rest is not hugely exciting to me, I have to say. Not a strong offering this month, I was much more impressed with last month's bellabox.