So the contents:
- Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara - Bobbi Brown. The blurb claims that the brush "interlocks with lashes like a zipper" which sounds a little alarming.. I will bravely give it a go and let you know, though!
- Tantasia Self Tanner - Jane Iredale.. tannin is not for me so I will pass this on to someone more inclined to a bronzed hue..
- Deep Cleaning Wash - Proactiv. I have heard good things about this brand, and I'm looking forward to seeing what all the fuss is about.
- Floral Wonderland Emergency Nail Files - Star and Rose. This is a cute-as-a-button matchbook of little nail files.. the print is really cute and this is a nifty little doodad..
- Nail Enamel - Polished London. The card promised "pretty shades of pink and red" but sadly mine isn't red, it's a dark fuchsia colour. Not a tone I'd normally wear but it will be good to sample the quality of these polishes.
Another good collection, I am looking forward to giving these a go.