Review: I Love This Box February 2012

I Love this Box has been sent out, here are the goodies in the February box:



  • Red Door Perfume - Elizabeth Arden. This is a glass miniature of the full size bottle..cute!
  • Overnight Treatment - Keratinology by Sunsilk. Full size product sample - awesome!
  • Nail File - meh. It's pink, so not for me - I'm sure my daughter will like it. 
  • Lasting Finish Kiss & Stay Lip Gloss - Rimmel. Full size makeup sample, big thumbs up from me.
  • Rose & Patchouli Shower Gel - The Aromatherapy Co - another full size sample. Smells amazing!
I am very impressed with this collection. Three full size samples, one of which is makeup, and a high quality perfume sample that's a lot more than the tiny vials you usually get. The nail file is a throwaway but the other items more than make up for it.

For consistency and value for money "I Love this Box" is leading the pack of these sample boxes, I think.

No comments