Review: Lust Have It February 2012

The Lust Have It box has arrived again and is filled with lime green tissue and goodies as usual..

In this month's box:

  • Juicy Tube Gloss - Lancome  - makeup, AND it's red, I'm very happy with this - it's a lovely luxury product and even though it's a half size sample I'm still pleased!
  • Tame Lemongrass Detangler - Davroe . Smells good. Just as I was unpacking this my daughter appeared with a spectacular mane of bed-hear so I sprayed it through her hair, seemed to do the trick nicely! I will do a more detailed review later on.
  • Rose Lavender Hand n Nail Repair Creme - Sasy n Savy. A tiny little sample, will be enough for a couple of applications so I'll let you know how that goes. 
  • Sugar Scrub - Lush. Like everything from Lush this smells heavenly, looking forward to using this in the shower.
  • Collagen infusion Mask - Taut - a face mask product.
All in all I am happy with this lot, I consider it worthwhile to have got my money back with a couple of things I am really interested in, and the rest is just bonus!

No comments