Review: I love this Box March 2012

The "I Love this Box" sampler for March has arrived in the Fashion Adjacent mailbox, and once again it's a box of treasures.

What's in it? 


  • Essie nail polish (mine is a dark grey colour) 
  • Maybelline XXL ProCurl (full sized)
  • Sunsilk Co-creations straight, detangling mist (full-sized sample)
  • Thalgo soft hydrating emulsion sample
  • Glitter puff wand
Full size mascara sample? Thank you muchly! The nail polish is the most wearable shade I've got in a sample box yet, I know the detangler will get used, and the other stuff is interesting looking.. another good box of goodies here. 

2 comments

  1. Nice samples, though still not 'luxury' items. What is a glitter puff wand, may I ask?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my reaction too! It's a powderpuff full of.. shimmery micro-glitter I presume? I haven't opened it yet, going to wait until I am going out somewhere glitter is appropriate :) I will let you know all about it when I give it a go.

      To be fair "I love this box" has never claimed to provide luxury items, so I am not expecting high-end stuff when I get this one - just middle-of-the-range brands and lots of stuff! :)

      Delete