Review: Lust Have It March 2012

The lust have it box arrived today - I think it says something about the amount of makeup I get in the mail that as soon as I saw the "road only" sticker on the box I thought "ooh! Nail polish!!"

Sure enough, when I opened it, here's what I found..


  • Davroe Moisture Senses Argan Oil
  • Karparti DITO nail polish - I got a gorgeous gold glittery topcoat. The packaging is super funky, it's designed to be worn on the fingers like a ring..
  • 1Skin Solutions lip balm in vanilla
  • Kosmea Replenishing Moisture Cream -another gorgeous smelling sample from the rose hip champs
  • Mirenesse Pearl Crush Creaseless shadow -mine is a set of gorgeous cream/brown/green, can't wait to get into this..


I'm happy with this box, nice variety and low proportion of skincare always pleases me.

No comments