Review: Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips

If you love having fancy nails but don't have the time, skill or inclination to spend a lot of time learning how to do nail art, and if you'd rather not spend lots of money getting someone else to do that for you in a salon - well, you'll be pleased to discover these. They're Sally Hansen's "Salon Effects" nail polish strips. They're basically strips of already-decorated nail polish that you can stick to your fingernails. 

They come in a really wide variety of designs - there's something for everyone, whether you go for bold shades or pastels, no matter what your style, you will find something for you. 

I love it when they bring out the seasonal designs, especially for Halloween - I'd be happy to wear bats and ghosts on my nails year round!

One of my favourites in their regular range is a red/black  fishnet design. There's also a red tartan that I am really fond of, too.

Putting these on is really easy, they stick on to your nails and you can file off the excess.. it's a no mess no fuss way to get a really lovely manicure.

I have found putting a top coat on these makes them last a lot longer - I am really rough on my nails and polish only lasts a couple of days usually, but these hold up pretty well with a top coat. 

They're a bit more expensive than using just polish, but less expensive than having nail art done.. so I think they're worth it for a treat. 




No comments