Sneak Peek: Myer Autumn Winter Fashion 2012 launch

Last night I had a very exciting evening. The lovely folk at Illamasqua's PR co invited me along to Myer's Autumn Winter Launch for 2012, and I was lucky enough to score a backstage pass for some behind-the-scenes excitement!

I had a chance to speak with the Makeup Director for the show, Clare Lille, who not only shared some insights into the but also gave me some exciting snippets about Illamasqua's new collection, which I will share very soon.

I also spoke to Kevin Murphy's hair team who were weaving some magic with gorgeous braids..

So, lots more about this from me over the next few days, for now, a sneak peek of my amazing evening:




There's a great gallery of some of the looks from the night here:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/gallery-e6frewyr-1226286523278?page=2

No comments