Swatched: Hourglass Femme Rouge Velvet Creme Lipsticks - Raven & Icon

Top: Raven
Bottom: Icon
Ever since I got my hands on my Hourglass Extreme Gloss, I have been keen to try out more of their products. Sadly the budget does not allow for an epic splurge, so instead I go and gaze lovingly at the Hourglass display in Mecca Cosmetica, and carefully consider which items I will buy when funds allow.

Two beauties I have my eye on are these gorgeous lipsticks. Red of course! They are Hourglass' Femme Rouge Velvet Creme Lipsticks.

The two shades that have me the most excited are Raven - a gorgeous bright scarlet, and Icon - a darker, sultry blue-red.

Raven
Icon
From my cosmetic counter adventures I can report that they seem to be of a rich and creamy formulation, as thick and opaque and long lasting as a "matte" lipstick but with a nice sheen to them.

I'm quite sure I would wear them very often if I owned them.

Until that happy day I will continue to visit them in the store and sigh longingly.




No comments